Crystal's Palace Of Herbs

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DIY Magick - Cat Divination

Go down

DIY Magick - Cat Divination Empty DIY Magick - Cat Divination

Post  TipsyCad147 Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:58 am

DIY Magick - Cat Divination

From time immemorial the wise have known a cat is more spirit than animal. At the beginning of the week I shared with you the Native American tale of the water spirit known as the Wikatcha. Today I want to share a simple divination technique you can perform with the aid of your household cat (whether you view her to be your familiar or not).

What to do:
Frame the question you wish to ask in your mind. Frame it in such a way the answer has to be either yes or no. Now whisper your cat's name three times to invoke the spirit dwelling in her body.
Voice the question you framed aloud. Now call your cat to you.
Watch carefully whether the right or the left fore paw comes through the door first as she comes to you. If the right comes first the answer is affirmative, whilst the left declares a negative.

Tarot Spread - Cat Cookies
Like the relatives of the beautiful maiden mentioned in Mondays newsletter, we bring destruction upon ourselves when we put a greater priority on our laws and traditions than the will of the Universe. The children of the maiden would've been a great benefit to the people, but the gifts of the water spirit were rejected because man made rituals were by-passed.
Perhaps something you currently are viewing as a personal attack in your life is in reality a gift from the spirits in disguise. Use this Tarot spread to look beyond what you can see and feel to sense the true nature of your challenge (whether it be a person or a situation).

Card 1- Could this opposition be a gift from the wikatcha?- This card will reveal whether your challenge is the result of an action you took or a gift from spirit you've yet to understand.
Providing it's revealed that it's a gift proceed to card 2. If it's shown your situation was brought on by your own deeds, stop the reading and meditate on what you can do to improve your state.
Card 2- What exactly is it?- This card will reveal the nature of the gift.
Card 3- How might I use it wisely so both myself and others will benefit? - This card will reveal the best use of the gift. A note of caution here. The benefit must be for others as well. Even when the spirits give a personal gift, they give it with the understanding you'll use it to benefit others once you've improved your own lot.

Something to think about...
"Imagination is the beginning of creation. You imagine what you desire, you will what you imagine, and at last you create what you will." - George Bernard Shaw

TipsyCad147

Back to top Go down